The Good Food Institute Europe (GFI Europe) is a non-profit organisation at the forefront of the movement to replace the products of industrial animal agriculture with plant-based, fermentation-made and cultivated foods.
Operations Assistant (remote) (Estonia)
Töö kirjeldus: Do you want to use your organisational and administrative talents to help build a sustainable, healthy and just food system?
The Good Food Institute Europe (GFI Europe) is looking for a remote Operations Assistant to support our growing operational workflows. If you’re excited about working for a values- and impact-driven organisation and supporting a broader team to do its best work, we’d love to hear from you!
You will have a lot of variety in your day-to-day and plenty of opportunities to learn, grow and develop your skills in specific areas of operations work (no previous experience or qualifications required)! On the menu: recruitment, travel bookings, remote office administration, bookkeeping, responding to enquiries, and supporting our growing team in all areas of our work.
Nõudmised: To be successful in this role, these are the things that will matter the most:
- Consistently following through on commitments, bringing tasks and projects to completion, and meeting deadlines
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Effective written communications skills and excellent people skills to build strong relationships with colleagues and external stakeholders across multiple cultures.
We want the best people, and we know that building a diverse, inclusive workplace leads to stronger, happier, more productive and resilient teams. We strongly encourage people of every ethnicity, orientation, age, gender, origin, socio-economic background, and ability to apply. As a pan-European organisation, we welcome applications from across the whole continent. Because we value a diverse workplace, we prioritise an inclusive culture absent of discrimination and harassment during the application process and after you join the team.
Kasuks tuleb: For more information about this role and to see the full list of responsibilities and requirements, please check out the full job description on our website (https://gfieurope.org/careers/operations-assistant/).
Soovitav keeleoskus: Inglise
Pakutav palk (bruto): kokkuleppel
Ettevõte pakub: We offer flexible working arrangements to accommodate your individual needs, preferences and other commitments.
- Full-time (flexible hours), permanent. Requests for part-time hours (0.7 FTE or above) can be considered.
- Remote from anywhere in Europe.
- Salary will be benchmarked to the country of hire. Indicative ranges: €2,690 – €2,984 if based in Germany, or €1,800 – €2,280 if based in Lithuania. These ranges will be adjusted if hired elsewhere in Europe.
Lisainfo: Apply on your website: https://gfieurope.org/careers/operations-assistant/
Täistööaeg või osaline tööaeg
Sellele ametikohale kandideerimiseks peate olema sisse logitud tööotsijana ja teil peab olema lisatud vähemalt 1 aktiivne CV! Lisa CV.